Baby Jogging Stroller


Baby Jogging Stroller


If you’re a regular jogger or just want to get a little workout, baby jogging strollers are a great idea. It’s a great way to burn some calories and get fit especially soon after having your baby.


I was a regular jogger before having my little girl and have found that having this baby jogging stroller helped me get back in shape. I did extensive reviews before buying the right baby jogging stroller that I hoped would help me firm up and serve as a great stroller also.


It’s easy to spend a lot of money on a stroller designed for joggers but I was looking for the best budget brand. I found the InStep Run Around LTD Jogging Stroller had high consumer marks and seemed like it would fit my needs.


The InStep stroller isn’t perfect as I’ve found that it really isn’t easy to run with. What I discovered is that this baby jogging stroller is perfect for power walking and maybe jogging if you are going in a fairly straight direction.

I get a great workout with this baby jogging stroller and that’s all I was really looking for. I’ll get back to jogging as the baby gets older and I have a little more time.


The bottom line is you want a stroller that will take care of your baby while you’re running. This is a solid stroller that can handle rough surfaces. Under the seat is a roomy area that will allow you to have anything you need to take along. The front wheel has a break handle that’s easy to access and helps when you need to stop.

InStep Run Around LTD Jogging Stroller


The handle is very comfortable and steering isn’t a concern while you’re running. There is plenty of space so you won’t bang into the baby jogging stroller while jogging even if you’re very tall.


The InStep Run Around Ltd Jogging Stroller folds quickly with one hand and can be stuffed in a closet as it takes up very little room. It’s very comfortable for your baby as it’s vented, has a reclining seat and with a solid suspension it really softens the ride.


Other features are a large canopy to protect your little one from the sun and a strong harness for safety. Overall you can pay a lot more but this is a solid baby jogging stroller that definitely does the job. The following link will give you more information and pictures.


InStep Run Around LTD Jogging Stroller